February 11, 2008

Don't Buy an iPhone If...

I asked a guy in the locker room today about his iPhone. He said it's a piece of junk. And here's why. First, there's no warranty. I can't verify that, but I'll take his word for it. Usually with Apple you HAVE to buy an extended warranty if you want any help with your product past the initial 90 days. It's a rip, but that's what they do. In this case, it's $69.

Second, he complained about how sensitive the touch screen is. Even with the protective case on, he's been "busted several times" when he's with a lady and the phone activates. He makes out with a gal, his phone calls another so one of his other lady friends can hear what he's doing with his current lady friend. His advice to me? "Don't buy an iPhone if you're dating more than one girl."

I swear I'm not making this up. He then proceeds to use his sucky iPhone to talk with what appeared to be one of his unhappy lady friends. And he emphasized to her over the phone that she is indeed "just a friend."



I still want one. It just costs too much for me.

No comments: