September 10, 2008

Welcome to the Internet, Loser

I created this blog to find support for and follow my progress in letting Electronic Arts know that their biggest attack on Christian values to date will not be tolerated.

We can not allow the gaming industry to invade our homes and poison the minds of our children.

After all, their billions in revenue and all the advertising in the world are no match for the power of God.

Great. Another christian looney starting a blog to whine about persecution and something attacking his god or values. My favorite part is him writing that the gaming industry is "invading our homes" and poisoning the "minds of our children." I've yet to see a news story about Electronic Arts commandos storming the homes of innocent and unsuspecting Christians and FORCING them to play the game Spore. It sure would be more interesting if that was the case, but this is just another demonstration of some religious nutjob getting his feelings hurt because not everybody subscribes to his world view.

I would like to own this game and would have no problems letting my seven-year old daughter play. Besides, its only a game. It's not like it will actually teach anybody about evolutionary biology. But if it will get my daughter thinking about evolution and get her mind away from the creation nonsense she's getting brainswashed with at Sunday school, I'll glady take that.

No comments: