January 23, 2006

My Chummiest Confidante, Annick

This is an actual spam e-mail I received at work. My only edit was to remove the link to some web site:
What I'm about to disclose to you is going to make you pleased!

I very much think this express outlet will posess every thing you desire and it's prices are much lower than what you at the moment pay. I discovered a fabulous e-pharmacy that's going to take care of you, my chummiest confidante. Looking for treatments that you can't grab is upsetting.

I assure you you're going to be really delighted with this! If you decide to get anything, their mailing is sound and quick.

exceedingly law bit the current of my occasionally meditations.
scarce restrain the qualm illustrate of nausea that surged watt through her as the malodorous thing approached her nostrils.

Truly and always yours,

Annick
I love Annick. He/She is always good for a laugh and malodorous things.

No comments: