March 21, 2008

Indiana Could Absolutely Be a Dangerous Team

I hate Billy Packer. And his infinite wisdom is on display again:
"I think Indiana could absolutely be a dangerous team in this tournament. I've seen Indiana play some great basketball and in fairness to the kids they've gone through a lot. What I'm anxious to see right now is what Indiana team will be here. The Indiana team that I've seen play does not lose to Minnesota. Anytime. Any game. On any day. So that goes to show you that they were a far cry last week from the great Indiana team I've seen play several times this season.''
Well, DUH. Thanks for that great insight Billy. Of course Indiana could be a dangerous team in this tournament. If they had kept playing like they did right before Kelvin Sampson was fired, IU would be seeded higher and ready to make a deep run. As it stands now, I believe Arkansas will run IU out of the building.

I hope I'm wrong.

No comments: